The Ianetti Law Firm Handles Chapter 11, Chapter 13 and Chapter 7 Bankruptcy Matters, Criminal Defense and Family Law
Committed to providing you with reliable service
The Law Firm of Ernest G. Ianetti, Esq. advocates for clients in Chapter 11 Bankruptcy, Chapter 13 Bankruptcy, and Chapter 7 Bankruptcy. Mr. Ianetti also has more than 30 years of experience in criminal defense and family law litigation.
The firm represents clients throughout all northern New Jersey and draws on its skill and experience to resolve your legal issues. No matter what your case involves, the firm is focused on successful, even-handed results.
Knowledgeable in multiple areas of the law
The Law Firm of Ernest G. Ianetti, Esq. has a thorough understanding of bankruptcy law, criminal defense and family law litigation law. We work hard to get the best result possible in the following practice areas:
- Chapter 11 Bankruptcy: If your business, corporation, partnership or sole proprietorship is struggling with substantial debt, Chapter 11 bankruptcy may help you keep your business operating while you pay off your loans. I can help you through the complicated bankruptcy process.
- Chapter 7 Bankruptcy: If you find yourself unable to pay your bills, Chapter 7 bankruptcy may be the best option for you. Through this form of bankruptcy, you and your spouse get debt relief by liquidating your assets. I can help you determine if this is the right choice for you situation.
- Chapter 13 Bankruptcy: Chapter 13 bankruptcy allows you to pay off part of your debt in installments over a period of three to five years and get a court-ordered discharge of qualifying debt. I can help you determine if this is the best option for you to help you secure your financial future.
- Criminal Defense: Ernest G. Ianetti has been involved with the field of criminal law for over thirty years and knows his way in the courtroom: If you’ve been charged with a crime, Ernest G. Ianetti’s experience can make a huge difference in how your case is resolved by protecting your rights and freedom. He has represented hundreds of clients throughout New Jersey. While the majority of his criminal cases are resolved, downgraded or dismissed, Mr. Ianetti’s extensive legal experience in criminal law has had a powerful and positive effect on those cases which have gone to trial.
- Family Law: When divorce, domestic violence, and parenting issues make litigation unavoidable, you need an attorney who will protect your interests, preserve your dignity and ensure your children . Trust experienced family law attorney, to help you achieve optimal results.
When you retain the services of the Ianetti Law Firm, you can be assured that your attorney is fully qualified to take on your case.
Contact a reputable Denville law firm today
Law Office of Ernest G. Ianetti sees yiuour case through from start to finish. Let me work with you to address your legal concerns. My offices are conveniently located in Denville. Call the firm at 973-324-1003 to arrange your consultation or contact the firm online.